USTA Mississippi Job Openings:
Job Opening Overkil Tennis inc
- Full time retail / computer sales associate
Overkil Tennis inc. in Jackson, MS is currently seeking a full time retail - computer sales
associate. Tennis experience is a plus but not required. Mostly daytime hours. Flexibility
required including some nights and weekends during events ( Tournaments, mixers, etc…)
• Responsible for greeting and assisting customers
• keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on selling floor.
• computer skills are a must with ability to pack and ship on a daily basis ( will be trained)
• Track online inventory and re order as needed. ( will be trained )
USTA Southern Job Openings:
Mississippi Teaching Professional Job Opening
Twin Rivers Recreation / Greenwood Country Club Head Professional
Fantastic Opportunity for a full-time Head Tennis Professional with responsibilities at two Private Clubs. One is a Country club setting with 4 hard courts and the other is a Recreation Center with 5 hard courts and 2 Hartru courts . We are looking for one professional to serve approximately 700 family club members in Greenwood , MS . Job crosses all age groups. Develop children from age 3-10, promote Jr. League tennis with a challenging program, coach a private school tennis team for 2 1/2 months , organize and drill ladies USTA teams 3.0-4.5 level, and do light maintenance at both clubs. The sky is the limit for an energetic, hard working professional with a people personality. Salary plus benefits and all proceeds from lessons given. Offices at both locations. Reply to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be US citizens or qualified to work in the US.