Criteria for Selection
- Primary consideration of accomplishments will be those made while a resident of Mississippi.
- Primary consideration will be given those over the age of 45. The reason for this is that to be considered for nomination one must have supported Mississippi tennis over a period of time.
Tennis Accomplishments as a player
- MTA, STA, USTA Championships
- MTA, STA, USTA Rankings
- MTA, STA, USTA (officer and committees)
- Tournament (chairman, director, referee, umpire etc)
Tennis Awards and Recognition
Selection of Inductee
- Will be made from a list of nominees by a Committee of a minimum of three person appointed by the President of the Tennis Foundation of Mississippi
- No more than two persons may be inducted in any one year.
- Nomination for induction must be made in writing.
- The Committee will select the Inductee(s) based on his/her support of Mississippi tennis using all the information made available to them from the above criteria and any other information deemed pertinent.