USTA Mississippi Job Openings:
Job Opening Overkil Tennis inc
- Full time retail / computer sales associate
Overkil Tennis inc. in Jackson, MS is currently seeking a full time retail - computer sales
associate. Tennis experience is a plus but not required. Mostly daytime hours. Flexibility
required including some nights and weekends during events ( Tournaments, mixers, etc…)
• Responsible for greeting and assisting customers
• keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on selling floor.
• computer skills are a must with ability to pack and ship on a daily basis ( will be trained)
• Track online inventory and re order as needed. ( will be trained )
Title: Golden Triangle Jr Team Tennis Local League Coordinator
Employer: Mississippi Tennis Association
Description: The MTA is looking for someone residing in the Golden Triangle to coordinate USTA Jr Team Tennis leagues in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. The contract labor position will be responsible for the recruitment of teams and captains, scheduling of local match play, as well as all oversight involved with the local leagues. Position will be compensated on a per player basis.
If interested in the position, email Russell Dendy at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, get a full position description, or to ask any questions about the position.
Deadline: February 28
USTA Southern Job Openings:
Mississippi Teaching Professional Job Opening