Mission Statement & Bylaws
To promote and develop the growth of tennis
USTA Mississippi is committed to:
- Serving the interests and needs of the tennis community including adult players, junior players and their parents, tennis professionals, members organizations, and other strategic partners and alliances.
- Offering quality USTA programs for all players.
- Recruiting volunteers and deploying programs and activities fairly and equitably across all geographic areas of the state.
- Welcoming all people who play, watch, support, or enjoy the game of tennis into its events, programs, membership, leadership and activities on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Embracing the concept that growth in tennis participation is best achieved not in isolation but by strategic partnerships and alliances with other organizations.
- Helping the USTA Southern Section fulfill its responsibilities as part of the USTA.