Applicants must meet all criteria and submit a completed application by Monday, May 4, 2020 (we've extended the deadline). Awards/Pledges will be announced in mid May.
You are here
- 2020 State STA 2 - 4
- 2020 Youth Progression Updates!!!!
- Rules & Regulations
- 10 and Under
- 2020 JUNIOR CALENDAR
- Age eligibility and junior player daily limitations
- Rankings and Player Records
- Tournament Voucher (.pdf)
- Southern Junior Closed
- Southern Junior Cup
- Parent alert/Medical release (.pdf)
- 2020 NAT L3 / STA L2-L5
- 2020 STA Points Per Round Chart
- STA Jr Release Forms
- MS Junior Point Chart
- Junior Release Form (Mississippi)
- Coaches Application
- Tournament Posters
The USTA Officials Department oversees the certification and assignments of officials at all levels of tennis in the United States, from grass-roots tournaments to professional events.
Certified officials are involved in the game of tennis in a variety of roles, ranging from overseeing local junior and adult tournaments to collegiate events to officiating on court at professional