- Parent Alert/Medical Release (.pdf)
- The Role of Parents in Junior Tennis
- Positive Conduct for Tennis Parents & FYI (.pdf)
- Future Rules & Regulations
- Junior Ranking Requirements
Positive Conduct for Tennis Parents:
- Remain in the spectator area during competitions.
- Become familiar with the rules of tennis by reading the “Friend at Court.”
- Don’t advise the administration, coach or other parents on how to do the job.
- Don’t coach your child during the contest in any USTA sanctioned tournament.
- Show interest, enthusiasm, and support for your child.
- Don’t make insulting comments to players, parents, officials, or coaches of either team or individual.
- Keep control of your emotions.
- Thank the coaches, officials, tournament director, and other volunteers who conducted the event.
- Courtesy is expected
- Players make calls on their own side of the net, spectators may never make calls.
- Opponent gets benefit of doubt.
- Ball touches any part of the line is good and a ball that cannot be called out is good.
- Either player may make the call in doubles.
- All points are treated the same, regardless of their importance.
- Out calls reversed. A player who calls a ball out shall reverse the call if the player becomes uncertain or realizes that the ball was good.
- Always make prompt audible or visible calls.
- Ball marks can only be used for making calls on clay courts; never under any circumstance can it be used on a hard court surface.